Safe mode trouble

Last Updated:

1. Ojuri

Ojuri New Member This Topic's Starter

The "trouble boot screen" the one with the exclamation point a picture of my phone appeared one day when i tried to boot my phone.
    I did both a hard and soft reset to my phone but the screen still pops up, but my phone will still boot but only in safe mode.any ideas?

Firmware;1.6(donut)

Advertisement
  2. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

Can you explain what you mean by safe mode?

3. Ojuri

Ojuri New Member This Topic's Starter

Thx for the reply , Safe mode is when your phone boots up and theres a watermark image on the bottom left corner, (to boot in safe mode hold the volume down button when the phone is off and press the power button while still holding the volume down button), Safe mode is for like if you install a bad app and your phone goes to the screen with the exclamation point in safe mode you can delete the app also all 3rd party stuff is disabled and apps cant be opened. but my phone will only boot in safe mode, even after the factory reset i did. it'll boot regularly but its just the same screen with the exclamation point above a picture of my phone

4. InstantKarma

InstantKarma Well-Known Member

That's not Safe Mode, there isn't one for Android as far as I know. I'm not sure what you're getting.

Your phone boots to that without you doing anything, and you can't get past it? But the phone works? Can you sign into your Gmail account?