• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Safe to remove g+?

TreySmee

Lurker
Mar 5, 2013
Hi all. I used poot to root my phone, now I'm using Titanium Backup to delete the bloat. Id really like a good list of safe apps to remove. Google+ is one of the biggest apps, is that safe? Also Titanium doesn't seem to let me remove it or other apps that are in red.. was gonna just use a file manager to remove it or should Titanium be able to? Thanks in advance.

First u need to uninstall app then u will see the app in ur main app menu when u press ur application button on home screen.The app will look diffrent and when u click it to erase it will say cant find apk. GO on google play store redownload G+ or google books or whatever app it is. Do not leave the store just uninstall app that u redownloaded and the app will be removed from ur app list.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones