Safefind: GPS Friend Finder

1. MykichMedia

MykichMedia Member

SafeFind - Share Your Location

SafeFind allows you to quickly and easily share your GPS & network location through text messaging, facebook, twitter, and more. You never need to know the address someone is at again.

SafeFind is built around the idea of safely finding your friends and family. You can then use the location to get navigation directions to their location.

Market Location
    : https://market.android.com/details?i...Media.SafeFind

When you receive a text message with the body "Safefind" you will be notified of a request through SafeFind. You then can approve the message and send out your GPS location. In the program you can send out a request for location or your location to anyone in your contacts list, email, or social network friends.

SmartFind
    - Auto-detects when a friend is asking where you are and eaisly allows you to share you location if you want. Proper spelling or punctuation is not required.

ex. Where are you? What apartment r u in? where u at

Uses:
    - Send GPS location
    - Easy driving directions to friends locations
    - Never need to know the address someones at again
    - Locate phone on GPS
    - Store GPS location of car
    - Track friend's road trip progress
    - Get driving directions to restaurant friend is at
    - Find someone on campus

[​IMG]

QR Code

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. MitaAdhy's

MitaAdhy's New Member

Hei can u teach me about this. I have final project for my collage. My lecture told me to make GPS find finder . Can U teach me about the code. I really need your help. at least the basic one.