• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Said Goodbye to my Nexus 5

argedion

The TechnoFrog
Jun 20, 2011
The Infernal Swamp
A week ago I was using my phone and it just shutdown. It started to reboot and then just went black. It kept doing this everytime I turn it on it would start to boot sometimes get passed the Google splash screen other times not. If I plugged it up it would just constantly reboot. Seems it has something to do with the power button. So I had to replace it and I got the Samsung Galaxy s4 (Straight Talk) I already rooted it and have a custom rom on it and its doing good.

Reactions: Hook and KOLIO
A week ago I was using my phone and it just shutdown. It started to reboot and then just went black. It kept doing this everytime I turn it on it would start to boot sometimes get passed the Google splash screen other times not. If I plugged it up it would just constantly reboot. Seems it has something to do with the power button. So I had to replace it and I got the Samsung Galaxy s4 (Straight Talk) I already rooted it and have a custom rom on it and its doing good.
Congrats on the new phone!
Are you running a TW ROM or something else?

Reactions: argedion
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones