Salesforce.com on EVO

Last Updated:

1. even4steven

even4steven Member This Topic's Starter

I have not been able to get Salesforce.com to run on the stock browser the phone came with. Yes, I have clicked on the activation link to no avail. Has anyone fotten Saleforce.com to run on this or any other browser on EVO?

Advertisement
  2. QuickDraw

QuickDraw Well-Known Member

What do you mean by "get it to run"? If you mean get the page to load up and display, then yes. I have no problems bringing up that page.

Edit: Oh, and it is coming up on the stock browser.

3. Vincent Law

Vincent Law Well-Known Member

There is a Salesforce app called Mintfly on the market if you'd rather go the app route.

4. even4steven

even4steven Member This Topic's Starter

I can get it to display, but I cannot log on. Can you log on and use it?

5. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish Well-Known Member

We're in the process of moving over to Salesforce at the large-ish bank I work for, and with me being knee-deep in the migration side, I'm pretty twitchy when I get home because it's not really working out as smoothly as planned (square peg, meet round hole ... NOW GET IN THERE!). Then I come here and see a post on the Evo forum about it, and I jumped out the window. I can't get away from it!!! :)

6. QuickDraw

QuickDraw Well-Known Member

First off, I don't have an account there, so no I wouldn't be able to log in and use the site that way. Funny thing is though, there is no log on area on the page. It's not just on the EVO either, as the page looks exactly the same way when I use different browsers on my PC to go to the site. Still no login area. So I don't know exactly what to tell you, other than maybe there is something up with the site.

7. maw4bc

maw4bc Well-Known Member

Still can't believe that they don't have an official app from sales force for anxio android phones. So frustrating