• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Same google account on multiple android tablets

looserguy

Lurker
Sep 15, 2014
Hi i need some help. we have used for a school 50 same tablets with same configuration. We have setup the same google account to all tablets. the last days we realised that in 4-5 tablets asks to enter again the password and also it finds it difficult to accept it. The courses start this week and i'm afraid the possibility the account lock or continuously password requests. i have used the same google account to be able to install a paid once app to all tablets, students use drive to download text files i upload and for convenience in account management.

paid once app

play store has some sh!t with paid apps, it asks for pass to purchase apps and make deals. yes, i know it's time & hard work, but try to d/l that paid app, then install it manually onto all tablets, and sign in in account, there shouldn't be probs in using same account for multi-devices ;) if you couldn't d/l this app, once installed in one device, connect it to some android management software, sorry for advertisement, but i highly rec wondershare mobilego, it has feature to backup .apk of installed app, then you can install this .apk to other devices.

Upvote 0
I understand you are trying to keep a consistent device setup for ease of configuration and keeping all tablets the same, but I believe what you are doing will violate the Terms of Service for the play store. The relevant section would be:

Limits on access on Devices. Google may at any time place limits on the number of Devices and/or software applications you may use to access Products, at Google

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones