Same Problems Still Cant Get AnswersSupport

Last Updated:

1. blackbook88

blackbook88 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ive had my droid incredible for about 20 days now and still can't get this thing working properly.

For some reason only when I have the phone synced with my google account do I get my lag problem. When I factory reset the phone and import my contacts via sd card the phone works fine and runs quick for days straight. But if I Sync with my google account and sync my contacts and gmail and download only 2 apps Bankofamerica and Doodle jump, after about 12 hours of having my phone on I start getting a bit of noticeable lag on the homescreens, keyboard, and in the game doodle jump.

From the top of my screen down about a 20th of an inch its a bit noticeably blurry then the rest of the screen. I can only notice this when the top status bar isn't there and i'm browsing the web.

I love this phone and I know its a lot faster then my Moto Droid was I just want it to perform properly.

Advertisement
  2. Randino

Randino Well-Known Member

Perhaps you should return it, but it also could be either of the two apps that are causing your lag problem, but it sounds like the blurry issue is probably a hardware one.

dan h likes this.
  3. blackbook88

blackbook88 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If I was to return and wanted to try the Droid X if I ended up regretting my decision and wanted an Inc again would that be possible?

4. secretLOVER

secretLOVER Well-Known Member

Return both under 30 days n go back to inc.

5. NocturnalJazz

NocturnalJazz Well-Known Member

If you return your Dinc, you will pay a restocking fee and be allowed to choose another phone (Droid X if you choose). However, they only allow you to do this once.

Personally, I love my Incredible. Sometimes i get jealous that other phones have better screens for sunlight, but I believe I have the best phone on the market right now and am satisfied with it to where I will keep it the full 10 months before my next upgrade is due. Maybe you can wait a few days for better reviews/experiences from actual customers with the droid x.

Best
    Noc

6. freddyttt

freddyttt Well-Known Member

one time and that it....