• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sample hero photo please?

spottyelephant

Android Enthusiast
Jul 31, 2009
Is there any chance someone could post a few example camera shots here? I have the samsung galaxy, but am starting to get annoyed by the lack of support from samsung for firmware and android updates!

However the galaxy's camera is excellent (close-ish to my n95), and im just wondering what the hero's looks like with no flash, as ultimately the camera is what ill decide to switch phones on or not (I use it a lot).

Specifically if anyone could post indoor/low light photos and/or of people/animals that aren't 100% stationary like a table!

Much appreciated if someone can do so, no worries if not!

Oh one other question actually why im here - the galaxy has 8gb memory built in, which means i'll never have issues filling up with apps/games - what's the hero's and/or can you run apps and games from the ds card?

IMAG0006.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones