Sam's Club or Radio Shack purchasers with a "corp discount"

Last Updated:

1. MisterEd

MisterEd Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It seems a lot of "first bills" are now posted on your Sprint Account. For those of you who are NEW SPRINT CUSTOMERS and bought your device at either SAM'S CLUB or RAT-IO SHACK and who are supposed to get a "corporate discount" of some type:

Did that discount show up on your first bill?

SAMS or RAT SHACK ONLY!

Advertisement
  2. gear.h34d.2012

gear.h34d.2012 Well-Known Member

I get my EVO first thing in the morning from the local Shack. Guy seems like a pretty straightforward and knowledgeable fellow. Said he can take care of it. We shall see.

3. Kathee

Kathee New Member

If you were a new activation at a R-Solutions (Radio Shack subsidiary) owned Sams Club kiosk, you will receive a $40 bill credit on your 2nd month's bill. There are also sometimes corporate discounts such as credit union discounts that will waive your activation fee and give you a 10% monthly discount. The activation fee waiver should appear immediatly- but the discount CAN take a couple of months. If for some reason the $40 bill credit doesn't appear- call customer service. If you have gotten a nimrod (which is quite possible) and they tell you they don't know anything about a Sam's Club credit... hang up and call back. You will eventually get someone who has been there more than a week and who doesn't sleep while they are there. If its too frustrating for you, just go back into the kiosk and the rep will call customer service for you.

4. nahpungnome

nahpungnome Well-Known Member

I got my EVOs at the Shack and the guy I worked with said it'll appear in 2 billing cycles or so. As soon as I got activated though, I called into customer service to confirm that my discount will be applied. My first bill had my discount, so it was instantly applied.