Sams club... S2 for $.96 on Black Friday.General

Last Updated: 2011-12-05 17:38:03
  1. jbomx363

jbomx363 Active Member

Just saw the Sams Black Friday ad.

Galaxy S2 for $.96...96 CENTS. With 2yr commitment.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    acp likes this.
  2. acp

acp Well-Known Member

If for upgrades too I will be going to save another $100 lol
  3. BestInGalaxy

BestInGalaxy Well-Known Member

HOLY ^$#$ can you post the actual link? And is it possible to get a price difference refund with this, even though my 30 days will be up on the 15th?
  4. Big Pope Daddy

Big Pope Daddy Well-Known Member

5. Big Pope Daddy

As far as the price matching, I don't think most places match black friday sales, but I may be mistaken
  6. acp

acp Well-Known Member

7. edshropshire

edshropshire Active Member

8. desisangel

desisangel New Member

Does anyone know if you could change the listed carriers? For example, I would really like the SGSII but would want sprint as the carrier and still only have to pay the advertised price of $0.96?

Or if I brought the photon but exchanged it for the SGSII within 14 days, how the price difference would work?

Thank You for the help!
  9. Big Pope Daddy

I would think that you would not get the SGSII for Sprint won't happen on that day. Not sure how the exchange would go price wise if you opt to take the Photon back after the sale....I guess it may work, but there is probably someone that does phone sales on here that should be able to answer the question better.
  10. yahoowizard

yahoowizard Well-Known Member

Someone in the xda forums mentioned that he talked to the AT&T store manager who claimed that he could come in on Black Friday and get credit for his phone. Like, he could show them the Sams Club coupon and that they would give him the credit back for the phone, just like that. He initially bought the phone at 200 dollars, got it credited later on for 100 bucks after showing them the $99 price at Target (receiving 100 dollars), and is planning to do it again on Black Friday with the Sams club advertisement.

forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1343464&page=2
  11. ppeklak

ppeklak Member

any disadvantage of getting the phone through a third party like amazon or SAMs club?
  12. rmreid

rmreid Well-Known Member

Amazon Sale has it for $0.01
  13. mratlndmrk

mratlndmrk Well-Known Member

Not for upgrades though
  14. rmreid

rmreid Well-Known Member

Sorry I used it to add a line of service to my exisiting AT&T Family plan

15. acp

acp Well-Known Member

Anyone able to confirm if SAMs Club is for upgrades as well as new lines?
  16. GalaxyWiz

GalaxyWiz New Member

Yes, they are also offering it for upgrades as well.
  17. LuisGo

LuisGo Member

I went to a Sams Club in Puerto Rico today to verify the availability of Samsung Galaxy S2 at .96 in the store for Friday. However, big surprise when the employee at the AT&T bus told me that the SGS2 price during the Black Friday sale will be $50. She told me that the model that will be in offer for .96 will be the IPhone 3GS. Of course, that isn't what they have in their advertising but that is what she said. I'm planning to go to the store anyway on Friday to confirm. My wife has a Galaxy S2 that I recently upgraded for her in Radio Shack. Now I would like to also upgrade my Iphone 3GS. Can anybody tell me if Sams can change the phone for this offer or this could be considered a fraud and I should report it? Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving Day to all.
  18. mongstradamus

mongstradamus Well-Known Member

i am about to buy this phone i think , this may be proof of the .96 cent deal

Samsung Galaxy S II for AT&T - Sam's Club Mobile
    LuisGo likes this.
  19. PrissyPJ

PrissyPJ Member

You can order online now. It is the SGS2 for .96 for upgrade also. Shipping is via Fed-X - $7.99 for 2 day delivery.

LuisGo likes this.
  20. mongstradamus

For the record when i did my order it didnt require you to be sams club member since its done by third party company, its win win all around imo :)
  21. dream5hift

dream5hift Active Member

No need to input member number and I'm not a member either. What was your total? Mine came to $1.92. I'm upgrading a line in the family and will be putting my sim in it. Anyone else doing the same?
  22. dream5hift

dream5hift Active Member

Oops nevermind on the $1.92. I accidentally put two phones.
  23. mongstradamus

Came to. 96 cents but forgot about 35 dollar activation argh
  24. dream5hift

dream5hift Active Member

Still better than radioshack deal. Would sams club know if we swap sims? I've done it when buying from costco. I don't want to be charged anything else.
  25. LuisGo

LuisGo Member

Wow, looks like the lady at Sams doesn't want to have a lot of work during tomorrow's sale. I'm going to order it online today to avoid the lines tomorrow.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.

Thanks a lot,