Samsun/Yahoo partnershipSupport

Last Updated:

1. jeffdlb

jeffdlb Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

I hope not! I hate Yahoo! Nothing but spam in their email on IM'ers. That's the reason I quit using their products for the most part. If they force my Moment to Yahoo, instead of Google, I will be getting another phone.

3. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

I had to start a google account when I got the Pre (which worked out when I got the moment). I have been using Yahoo for like 10 years, and I have been having nothing but problems with it the last 24 months. All my friends and family use the Yahoo address to contact me, so I didn't want to change it, but it sucked. I decided to set up my gmail account to retrieve my Yahoo messages and since doing that I get a ton less spam. Also, the gmail server works so much better and faster. My gmail account and yahoo account are the same except the part after the "@" of course. I don't think that they will force us to use Yahoo, but they will probably give us a dedicated push application for Yahoo. I'm going to keep mine set up like though.

4. SoulTerror

SoulTerror Well-Known Member

I never had a gmail account till I got my Moment. I just used my Hotmail account from about 10 years ago as well as my website's email addresses.