samsung account sign inGeneral

1. jovenpak

jovenpak New Member

Hi everyone!

I keep getting this pop up from samsung that interrupts whatever I'm doing at the time that asks me to reenter my Samsung Account password for security purposes... It does it almost everyday, if not every other day.

Is anyone else getting this or is it just me? Also, how do would I be able to bypass reentering my credentials everyday?

It is annoying when I'm in a rush to call someone or look up a phone number or address, not letting me do the task that has utmost priority at the time.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Neither my Note 3 nor my wife's ever did that to us. I think I'd go back to the store and threaten to cancel the account if it happened to me. Imagine calling 911 and having to remember your Samsung password. "Here lies John Cellphoneuser, killed for lack of a password"
  3. metsnfins

metsnfins Active Member

It's been happening to me lately

I also keep getting choose keyboard popup
  4. jovenpak

jovenpak New Member

DOES IT LOOK LIKE THIS?

[​IMG]

I don't think this is normal activity... very fishy, even the sentence structure is a little wack. I feel like it should say "confirm your password periodically" not just 'password periodically'.

I've been entering it in like a dope. I hope it's not anything malicious.

Anyone else have any clue? Anyone else getting this stupid message?
  5. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

I've never seen it. Are you using any specific app or doing a specific task when it happens?
  6. zipred

zipred Well-Known Member

During the initial setup I opted to not create a Samsung account. Once that was done I've not encountered anything in the way of alerts or adverts from Samsung.
  7. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

I created a Samsung account to register my device and get that discount coupon. Never saw that message though.