Samsung Admire Won't vibrateSupport

1. TuMadre

TuMadre Member

About two days ago, my phone stopped vibrating. No matter what I set the vibrate option to, whether I set silent mode on or off, nothing works. I tried restarting my phone, still nothing. I even went to a nandroid backup that was made five days before the problem and yet it persists. I've since gone back to the backup I made before I restored so now everything is in its current, non vibrating state.
    What do I do?

Advertisement
    :
  2. twogbsd

twogbsd Well-Known Member

How long have you had your phone?
  3. marvintsjr

marvintsjr Well-Known Member

If I were you I'd
    First- check my settings to see if vibration is on. (If that's not the problem which from the sounds of it isn't)
    Second- I'd flash back to stock using odin to see if that works.
    Third- I'd accept that it's broken and accept that if you open the phone you could end up breaking it for good.
    Forth- (If you feel safe with doing this and just need that vibration feature desperately)open the phone by removing the back cover removing the battery and taking the screws & make sure the few wire attachments are fully attached.
    Honestly it sounds like that could be the problem or either your vibration part in your phone is broken... I doubt you could fix it or replace it for cheap...
  4. TuMadre

TuMadre Member

I've had my phone for about five months now, so not that long. I haven't been home the last couple of days, but when I get back I am going to try to flash back to stock and see if that works. If not, Then at least the phone's ready to take back to Metro, lol.