• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung AppMonitor

rcmerlin

Lurker
Nov 14, 2012
I keep hear of and seeing reviews where Samsung's AppMonitor is shown. I'm looking for a good application monitor, but I cannot find a copy to actually download. It is no longer included in the stock build (Mine from At&T)

I can find it on the Samsung App website, samsungapps dot com + topApps/topAppsDetail.as?categoryId=G000014699&productId=000000431717

There (under "How to get") it says: "Download the application via the device or Samsung Kies". But I cannot not find it on the Samsung App on the Note 2, nor using a mobile browser at the SamsungApps dotcom site.

Can anyone post a copy of this app or tell me where I can download it.
Thanks

Problem is that I cannot find a place to download it from. the Samsung App does not show a download optlon.

IF....if...if you have not found out yet!

It is NO button. Click it on the "Free" or the price button/image.;)
Based on my experienced, pressing the home button then click the trash can image is much cleaner because it closes/cleans both active and in-active applications.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones