samsung apps does not recognize sgsSupport

Last Updated:

1. neorhon

neorhon New Member This Topic's Starter

hi guys,

as above title says my samsung galaxy s gt1900 is not being recognized in the samsung apps in kies, it says 4 other mobile phone types but not the sgs.and when i unplug it and reconnect it, theres a messgae that says samssung apps is not supporting this phone.i checked on all phone and it only allows certain phones actually only 4 phones.

are there any fix on this one?

btw i just reinstalled kies and updated it and when i try to update kies it says it is up to date.

Advertisement
  2. SGSI

SGSI Well-Known Member

The message you are getting is valid; Samsung Apps in Kies is meant for other Samsung phones like Wave and not for Samsung Android phones. To access Samsung Apps for Galaxy S use the Samsung Apps on the phone itself.

3. big_mike

big_mike Well-Known Member

shame there are only a few of the 'samsung' apps in the Samsung apps phone app.(if that makes sense)

4. taffman99bass

taffman99bass New Member

Bit shocked at how few Apps there are on the Samsung market for the Galaxy S.

5. DocTee

DocTee Member

I agree too. You would think there would be a lot.

6. lobo76

lobo76 Well-Known Member

tbh..no. As it was an android phone, i tot all apps were supposed to be from the market. that there was samsung apps at all, was a pleasure surprise for me.