• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung apps update problem

rad4it

Lurker
Aug 6, 2011
since owning my samsung galaxy s2, the samsung apps is showing up with 2 updates unla service and samsung apps, however when i go into them they tell me download complete, also i keep getting the install blocked message for security,your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from android market. Wether these applications have been downloaded or not i dont know, but either way i cant seem to clear them off the samsung app

since owning my samsung galaxy s2, the samsung apps is showing up with 2 updates unla service and samsung apps, however when i go into them they tell me download complete, also i keep getting the install blocked message for security,your phone is set to block installation of applications not obtained from android market. Wether these applications have been downloaded or not i dont know, but either way i cant seem to clear them off the samsung app

Hi go into settings > Apps> and make sure you tick unknown sources

that will fix it all

Upvote 0
i shall give it a go, also having problems retrieving my windows live messages at the mo, would you know anything about that, sorry to be a pain. It has been working fine then today i cant get any of my messages up on there inbox or sent. i will just try turning it off in a mo, i know that sometimes fixes problems

Upvote 0
i shall give it a go, also having problems retrieving my windows live messages at the mo, would you know anything about that, sorry to be a pain. It has been working fine then today i cant get any of my messages up on there inbox or sent. i will just try turning it off in a mo, i know that sometimes fixes problems

Restarting the phone is always a good first thing to try. It fixes so many problems. You might also wish to try going to Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > all tab > Email > Clear cache.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones