• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Samsung bluetooth stereo headset $10

Thanks for sharing, that's a great price. However, I don't see mention of a rebate where you linked or when I add the item to my cart. Any more info?

it says "get forms" a few lines below the price.

I ordered this last week and got them on Friday. They are pretty good for $10. I can hear music just fine when I run the lawn mower or use one the gas powered leaf blowers that straps on your back. Definitely woth the whole $10.

Upvote 0
I'm thinking about buying a backup pair just to have in case I misplaced them or they wear down from the heavy use I've been putting on them over the past week alone.

I love that while my wife watches all these housewives of dc, new jersey, etc. shows I can lay in bed and stream a movie or show from my desktop computer via the All Share app and not have wires all over the place when I use these headphones. And they completely block out surrounding sound. It's awesome!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones