Samsung Book cover caseTips

Last Updated:

1. james515

james515 Well-Known Member

I just received the Samsung EFC-1E2NBEGSTA Black Book Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus the other day from Samsung EFC-1E2NBEGSTA Black Book Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus: Electronics

This is a hard shell case with a flap basically. I Really like it better than one of the leather book case style cases.

This case is thin and slim and only adds a tiny bit of thickness to the Galaxy Tab 7+. One thing that will take some time getting used to, is it opens opposite what a normal "book" style would.
    All ports and rear camera are very easily accessible.

here are some photos i took so you can get an idea of how it looks in action.

the full gallery is here

jennay22 likes this.
  2. twoof1

twoof1 New Member

Looks nice, does it also function as a kickstand?
  3. groovdafied

groovdafied New Member

Based on the images, there's no kickstand. I'm getting this one that is a kickstand with the same style protection. $17, good deal.

I can't post links, but go to amazon's site and paste this after the .com

4. 2ndaccord

2ndaccord Well-Known Member

I'm think that this case does have a kick stand. It should have rubber feet on the sides that allow the case to be propped up like this /\.
  5. james515

6. james515

kinda, it does have 2 rubber feet on the left hand side of the hard case and the flap does have a rubber grip also.
    It wont stay in the propped up position on all surfaces, but some less slick/smooth surfaces it will stay propped up.

7. Lizardroid

Lizardroid Active Member

Been using this well crafted cover for a couple o weeks already. Fits snugly and light weight.

Can't really function as a book stand but it's handy in the buses and trains.
  8. 2ndaccord

2ndaccord Well-Known Member

I've been thinking about getting this case. I currently have a cheap leather book style case and its just too bulky for normal use. Also Moko makes one that is very similar the the Samsung one and also has galaxy tab branding on it. Its a bit cheaper too.