• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Captivate -Voice Blast App?

thriver23

Lurker
Nov 21, 2010
Is there an app similar to the I-Phone's Friend Cast? Basically, on the i-phone, you can leave multiple messages for people at once.

I like my Samsung, but really need this voice blasting app for my business. I am currently using Voice Blasting software which charges me per name, and it can get pretty expensive.

I've been looking for an alternative through Googlevoice and Samsung Captivate, but all I came up with was the I-Phone's version, (which I do not have an I-phone)

If anyone out there is aware of a mechanism for me to send out voice messages to multiple people please let me know! I would be very interested on how to do that.

I've researched the apps out there, and have not been able to come with anything on the Samsung Captivate, or Google voice.

THANKS!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones