1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Samsung Dart SGH-T499 incress system memory

1. poorloading

poorloading New Member

ok i have my phone rooted and everything but im looking for a way to incress system memory on this phone i have my sd wich is 2gigs and i seen theres way to use it as system memory and ram but i dont wanna use guides for other phones can someone post a guide on how to do this with my phone please could realy use this

Advertisement
  2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Welcome to the AndroidForums, poorloading :).

Since root-related activities are typically device-specific, I've moved your thread to the Samsung DART all-things-root sub-forum.

It does look like there's not a ton of activity here in these particular forums, but perhaps the information you're looking for is already here.

Best of luck and thanks for signing-up with us here at AF.
  3. DartFan

DartFan New Member

Hey, I have the same phone but I could not root my phone. I tried a couple of ways. Can you tell me how you could do that?
  4. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator