Samsung Droid Charge SMS issueSupport

Last Updated:

1. core21

core21 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all. I was playing with google 2 step verification yesterday so I was getting the codes SMS'd to my phone. However, with one of the messages, it does not show up in the message list. The only reason I know it exists is from the notification I get at the top of the screen (what is the term for this by the way?) saying I have a new message, I expand the "tray" (or whatever it's called) and it shows a text from a 10-digit phone number beginning with 240 and says "Your Google verification code is .." but when I tap on this, it loads the message app but says "Invalid destination address. Please correct the recipient(s) or they will not receive the message". Then I tap OK and it has a blank new message window; never displays the google message. Now, I do not need this code anymore, so that is not a problem. I really just want to delete this message because I keep getting the notification for a new message because I can't view it. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

First off, i have moved this thread into the Droid Charge forum.

Secondly, have you tried pulling the battery and restarting the device to see if this does anything?

3. core21

core21 Member This Topic's Starter

I had not tried that, so I gave it a shot. I am still getting the notification for that text.