Samsung Epic Playbook Picture!

Last Updated:

1. it.

it. Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. Adrift

Adrift Well-Known Member

Finally an actual picture of this... looks pretty legit to me...

3. dyh

dyh Well-Known Member

Agreed, now the question is when are preorders? And pricing

Edit: I didn't see that it's been removed from the playbook. They keep doing things like this ie the removal of the Samsung TV show date from their website. I wonder if they're still trying to iron out bugs within the phone.

4. SebastianX

SebastianX Well-Known Member

Don't assume there will be any pre-orders they could bypass pre-ordering all together. Best Buy said they would not carry a pre-order for this phone and enough would be in stock to meet demand.

5. fkabibil

fkabibil New Member

According to corporate best buy number 888.BEST.BUY they are doing a presale at select stores and that presale started on August 3rd. The phone will be available on the 11th and he wasn't sure if that was at select stores or all stores. He was very certain which phone i was speaking about cause hes been jones-ing to get one for himself. He noted that the original release date was tapped to be the 28th of august but has been moved up to the 11 according to his computer system. Call for yourself and see if you get a similar response...

6. ragnarokx

ragnarokx Well-Known Member

If this is true somebody needs to get a pre-order and upload a shot of their receipt. I would but I have to order through sprint..

7. thekarens

thekarens Well-Known Member

This is a "I'll believe it when I see it" scenario. I can't believe they wouldn't have some kind of ad if it were true.