1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Samsung Fascinate ProblemSupport

1. frootloops4u95

frootloops4u95 New Member

Okay, I think there is a problem with my Samsung Fascinate. Every now and then, the menu button on the menu bar at the bottom of the phone will start randomly vibrating, as if it's being pressed, and will make my music skip, or open the menu in a game that I'm playing. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem, and if you could help me, that'd be great! :D

Advertisement
    :
  2. cableguynoe

cableguynoe Well-Known Member

dont have a fascinate. But it sounds like something that simply needs replacing.
    I dont believe there would be a setting or anything anyone could tell you to keep a button from activating on it's own....
  3. guarder07

guarder07 New Member

I have that problem, it has been happening for like the last 3 weeks or so, and it is annoying the heck out of me! I got my fascinate back in late November, and it just recently started acting up =( I'll probably go back to the verizon store sometime this week to see if something can be done. Let me know if you are able to fix the problem!
    best of luck to you!! =)
  4. Nino Sidari

Nino Sidari Member

I have a droid x and just this morning the search button activates on its own.

no rhyme or reason. it's just like I'm pressing the search button repeatedly, even voice search will come up. Then after a couple minutes, it stops, then comes back again in 5-10.

Any ideas? I am NOT rooted, but I run Launcher Pro and have had no other problems since last July when the phone came out.
  5. schristi69

schristi69 Member

Mine will randomly do one or two vibrates for no apparent reason. I also will bring up a random app like the dialer or calculator when I lay it down on something like a desk or table. Very annoying