• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung galaxy 7 plus still worthy?

flaigini

Lurker
Nov 4, 2012
I moved my question to a different place. Hopefully it will get looked at. I use a Samsung 10.1 and love having a tablet. As far as I can tell, I like Android fairly well at least the later versions. The more phone-like versions, not so much. I spend too much money on technology and not enough on clothes. These toys are more fun.

Welcome to the forums flaigini, glad to have you here :)

Do not worry if you did not post this in the correct forum, but to try and answer your question it solely would depend on the price for the two tablets in comparison, because i know some people get really upset about low resolution.

I would suggest to answer your question either here: Device/Carrier Comparisons - Android Forums

OR General Tablet Talk - Android Forums

Hope this helps and have a good time here :D:D

Upvote 0
Still not navigating well here. How do I move my thread from "android lounge" where I put my question, to the general tablet discussion, or do you need to do that? I edited my intro thread so it isn't the same anymore. Sorry to be so clueless. I haven't been in a forum for a long time.

Upvote 0
I think it best to leave forum. I cannot find a way to delete my account. Do you know how?
To do this, you would have to contact the forum Administrator. Here is a link to his profile page where you can send him a PM (private message). Android Forums - View Profile: Phases.

Question: May I ask why do you wanna delete your account?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones