Samsung galaxy ace 5830i delivery reportsSupport

Last Updated:

1. dpick1947

dpick1947 New Member

Hi all I am a new member so please go soft on me. I received my Galaxy Ace yesterday after upgrading from a Samsung Monte. I upgraded to the ace for the voice entry on text messages and have got that working well enough for my use. The only problem I have is I cannot for the life of me find the option to have delivery reports for sent text messages. Have tried settings etc but just cannot find the option.

Probably just something daft but I cannot see it.

Please be advised 65 and though computer literate just use phones for calls and texts to my young ones other wise known as the brats and blue-tooth in the car.

2. Marcha

Marcha Well-Known Member

This forum is meant for asking questions, nothing is daft when you're trying to find out everything about your phone. And not everyone using this forum is younger than 50 or so (I'm not either).
    You should be able to find the possibility of getting a delivery report under the text message settings. Tick the text message icon, then touch "menu" soft key left of the home button. Scroll downwards and somewhere there you can find it.
    Have to tell you though that not all carriers support this option. Good luck with it.
  3. dpick1947

dpick1947 New Member

Hi marcha I finally found the option on my phone the only time you can get at the option for delivery reports is when you have actually got at least one sms message on the phone display the messages then press the menu key on the bottom left this displays a small menu and one of the items is settings.