Samsung Galaxy Ace Not ChargingSupport

Last Updated: 2013-03-15 13:39:43
  1. nemmy123

nemmy123 New Member

I'm new to forums, so stick with me here. Well it all started a few days ago when I noticed my cellphone battery was very low. I decided to plug it in to the charger when I went to sleep, but something was wrong. It will turn on to show you an battery icon to tell you it's charging. But it wasn't showing up. I didn't think much of it, so I chose to check it out when I woke up the next day.

I searched the internet, but it was of no help to my specific problem. So I went to my local Walmart ( which is where I bought the phone ). The man at the Electronics desk informed me that there may be something wrong with the actual charging port on the phone. I wasn't sure why, it was working only three days ago.

He also suggested I take it to my cellphone provider Koodo, so they could ship it off to Samsung to be repaired.

The problem is, I don't know how big of a deal this could be. Is my phone seriously damaged. Or will getting a replacement be less of a hassle.:confused:

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. socrates0

socrates0 Well-Known Member

First try to isolate the problem ie is it the phone or is it the charger, can you try out your charger on any other Samsung phone. If it works there then it’s your phone. If its your phone then it could be a h/w problem.

PS: never leave your phone (any phone) for charging overnight. Usually 4 hours max is enough.