1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

samsung galaxy ace not enough memory

1. treverlene

treverlene New Member

hiya, i have a samsung galaxy ace with 42.11 internal memory still remaining...yet still every time i try and open my photo gallery or open up music it says not enough memory delete some items or try and download a picture on whats app. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

please please help dont want to do a reset as ive text messages need to save.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hello and welcome aboard. I would suggest you do as it says...uninstall and/or delete all the unnecessary pics, music, videos, applications that you "really" don't need.

I hope this helps. Thanks for joining the forum. :)

P.s. Also you should stop by your device's support forum for some cool tips & info on your device. Here is a link to your device's support forum. http://androidforums.com/samsung-galaxy-ace/
  3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Welcome to one of the best forums out there, glad you found us, let us know if you need anything, [​IMG]
  4. Mousey

Mousey New Member

Hi,

I've been having the same issue ever since I backed up my files on my PC. You can't delete the files like it asks because when you try to open the gallery/music folder you get the error message "not enough memory, delete some items" and it doesn't open. It also won't allow me to take photos.

The way I resolved it (and other people on other forums seem to have done as well) is to connect to a PC and import all files and select the box for erasing files once imported.

No idea why, but it worked for me!

Good luck trevelene!
    NightAngel79 likes this.