• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Ace or Xperia x8

galaxy ace advantages over x8 3.5 inch screen 800mhz processor multitouch ,flashplayer,flashlight and most important android 2.2 so need not need to root and all that stuff
but the main disadvantage is but important thing i notice between ace and x8 is resolution x8 with 3 inch screen 320*480 and ace with 3.5 inch also 320*480!!!!!!!! so phone lacks in resolution but rest of the things are more good than xperia x8 also x8 is stuck at 2.1 ,600mhz,no multitouch noflash but the only thing i love about x8 is that is resolution is fantastic
at your stage i would prefer galaxy ace you could also try dellxcd35 it is cheaper than x8 and also resolution is fantastic rest all the things are the same as galaxy ace
happy shopping!!!!:):):):):):)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones