Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is boot loop with SAMSUNG Logo.Support

1. matlyabi

matlyabi Member

Hi Android Friends,
    I need some help. My Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is boot loop with SAMSUNG Logo.
    My Galaxy Ace was running with Android 2.3.6 KQ8 but it was running slow, so I decided to upgrade it again with same Android Version Odin 4.38.

I was upgrading my phone to KQ8 2.3.6 using package, but don

Advertisement
    :
  2. ayush29k

ayush29k Well-Known Member

3. matlyabi

matlyabi Member

Thanks Ayush,

Is there any suggestions from your side to have multiple packages ?
  4. ayush29k

what kind of suggestion?
    multiple package firmwares are much better than single package ones.
    Reinstall the drivers just to be on the safe side.
  5. matlyabi

matlyabi Member

Suggestion like any good links to get those packages if you have ?
    Or any custom ROM will work... anything which will boot properly.
    I want my phone back in good condition.
  6. matlyabi

matlyabi Member

My phone's warranty is over (one year complete to buy)
  7. ayush29k

You can't flash any custom roms without recovery, you need to get the stock rom booting first.
    The only site i know is sammobile.com, but i am sure there must be other places where users have uploaded the firmwares, just have to google it.
    If multiple file package doesn't work, you will have no other option except service centre.
    matlyabi likes this.
  8. matlyabi

matlyabi Member

Thanks for your help.
    I have one multi file package which is KP9, I'll try with this or else Service Center to tomorrow :) will see what they will reply.
    I'll try in next few hour and update you the same.

Thanks a lot once again for your quick reply.
  9. matlyabi

matlyabi Member

Hi Ayush,
    Now finally I went in service center and they said they will try with OS upgrade (which is no use i knew). they tried but as expected. So they said YOU HAVE TO REPLACE YOUR MOTHERBOARD which is Rs. 4500/- :(
    Now tell me what to do.. is this correct ??
    My phone :( :( :(
  10. ayush29k

Try to install the software youself first through Odin.
    If that doesn't work then the motherboard replacement might be your only option.

There is also another thing, the Jtag Riff or something like that, its also used in unbricking screwed up phones, you can look into that and see what phone conditions can it repair. Google it and see what it does, if it can help your case then i think that would be a better solution.

If you are in India then i know that this facility is available somewhere in mumbai, a case was discussed on xda where some guy bricked his phone somehow and got it fixed with that. You can search for that at xda.
  11. citrusken01

citrusken01 New Member

i search for a multiple package in sammobile, but i think they only provide onepackage. can you give us link where to find multiple package? for samsung galaxy ace GT-s5830
  12. matlyabi

matlyabi Member

For version 2.3.6 single file is available.
  13. matlyabi

matlyabi Member

So finaly i got my mobile back after replacing Motherboard of phone...
    Rs. 4000/- :(
    Jtag Riff is option to recover this problem but Jtag Riff device cost also almost the same..