1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Samsung galaxy beam

1. lucas7812

lucas7812 Member

Hi guys:). I was planning to buy a samsung galaxy beam next week. i have a question to ask, does the galaxy beam make calls?

im afraid it is like the galaxy S that you cannot call :(

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey there lucas7812, i am confused the Samsung Galaxy S can make calls? so I really don't understand the question you are asking.

Here is a review of the device: Samsung Galaxy Beam Review - Smartphones - CNET Reviews

I am pretty positive it can make calls, but referencing Samsung, their radios in the phones aren't the best at getting reception, so don't expect amazing call quality.

Hope this helps, however, feel free to ask more questions if you have more :)