Samsung Galaxy Blaze 4G - Email Filter

1. CaliGirl32xo

CaliGirl32xo New Member

Hello - is there a way to add a filter or action to incoming emails? IE: Move all emails sent to xxx@xxx.com to xxx folder. On my old BB I was able to add a filter and I do not see his option on the Galaxy Blaze.

I receive email to my email address for my emails AND emails from a past employee. On my laptop, Outlook is setup to filter the emails that come through for the past employee to a specified folder. Then on my BB I setup a filter to send those emails to trash, since I didn't need them on my phone. 80% of the emails that come through for the past employee are junk, so there is no need to have them in my phones inbox.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks you!

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey there CaliGirl,

I have moved this thread into the Android Applications forum since you are dealing with an Email application.

Hope this is alright!
  3. RyanB

RyanB Distributor of Awesome VIP Member

OP, are you using a gmail account? I only ask as you can easily manage "folders" (Gmail calls them labels), and filters from the desktop. To the best of my knowledge, neither there stock email app nor the gmail app handle filters within the apps.
  4. CaliGirl32xo

CaliGirl32xo New Member

Np thx.
  5. CaliGirl32xo

CaliGirl32xo New Member

No, this is a work email which is a pop3 account i have setup on my phone. I have it setup on my laptop using outlook and an able to setup filters on there.i was also able to do the same on my bb but the galaxy doesn't seen to have any option for that which really sucks.