1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Samsung Galaxy Europa GT-15500General

1. MikkiJ

MikkiJ New Member

Hey i just brought a new phone from Carphone Warehouse. Its a Samsung Galaxy Europa Gt-15500. We brought the phone in the U.K but are currently living in Gran Canaria. The phone was a christmas present! We are having trouble connecting to the internet as the network ( Movistar ), originally Telefonica are not currently up-to-date with their phone internet settings as told by a representative on the phone. My Friend is also having trouble with his Google Phone G1 which is an android phone aswell. He is having in same problems as I am having. If anybody has ANY information on connecting to the internet through the android phones whilst abroad, it would be really helful.

Cheers

MikkiJ:rolleyes:

Advertisement
    :
  2. gazzab20

gazzab20 New Member

you have to connect to your home wi-fi system and then tap browser and it should be working!
    Hope Ive Helped :) :p
  3. zoom1x

zoom1x New Member

Hi thire, how r u?
    to connect to the unternet throughthis phone you have to open (G-mail) and reg.then the internet will work enioy, zoom egypt
  4. hlg2809

hlg2809 New Member

I have forgotten my screen pattern ay suggestions?
  5. Thanika

Thanika New Member

I buy recently Samsung galaxy GT-I5500 mobile phone from local shop in Singapore. I am using this mobile phone last 1 month and suddenly mobile phone having issue like display and menu icon shocking and not stable cannot able to use also. I taken this mobile phone to your service center in plaza Singapore the service center gentle man said “This model and Export items cannot be service your service center and they inform us to check with vendor. Again I check with vendor they said "This mobile phone has local warranty for all kinds of repair and support...

please me help resolve this issue....Thanks
  6. Thanika

Thanika New Member

IMEI: 359763/03/567335/9
    S/N: RVTZA83017X
    Model: GT-15500
    FCC ID: A3LGT15500
    SSN: I5500GSMH
    RATED 3.7