• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Exhibit "2 4G" or "4G"

TheKid7

Lurker
Sep 11, 2012
What are the differences between the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 2 4G and the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G?

T-Mobile is selling the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G while Amazon is selling the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 2 4G? I assume that the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 2 4G is the better way to go. Is the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 2 4G at Amazon the best choice between the two?

Is the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 2 4G considered to be a good SmartPhone? There are so many SmartPhones that it is difficult to decide.

I plan to use the phone primarily for making phone calls with some limited texting and limited Internet.

Thanks in Advance.

What are the differences between the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 2 4G and the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G?

T-Mobile is selling the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G while Amazon is selling the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 2 4G? I assume that the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 2 4G is the better way to go. Is the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 2 4G at Amazon the best choice between the two?

Is the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 2 4G considered to be a good SmartPhone? There are so many SmartPhones that it is difficult to decide.

I plan to use the phone primarily for making phone calls with some limited texting and limited Internet.

Thanks in Advance.

Once upon a time there was a phone called Exhibit 4G. In time it was replaced by an upgraded model: Exhibit II 4G.

In a firmware upgrade, Exhibit II 4G got renamed to Galaxy Exhibit 4G.

Confused yet?

I feel it's a great phone for the money, although competition in the midrange space is starting to heat up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones