• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Legend won't move apps to sd card

Hattori

Lurker
Jan 5, 2014
Hi, i'm somewhat new to android phones this galaxy legend is my 1st. I've had it for a few months and i quickly ran out of storage to the point i'm unable to download or update any apps on phone.

So i bought a 16 gb sd card and i was unable to still download or update apps, i can't move any apps to sd card. I looked into this and couldn't find much on the net about the phone i had and what little i did find just told me to root my phone..

And i did this last night using Cydia Impact. Once it was rooted i downloaded app2sd and it still wont move apps to sd card, it won't link them either. Infact when i go to use it it says i need to be rooted but the phone is clearly rooted, i installed supersu, busybox, root browser ect, and all those apps say my phone is rooted.

I cant do anything on this phone because i can't update any apps or install anything. Any help with this would be awesome

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones