Samsung galaxy mini 2 viewangle experiences/problem?Support

1. borisy

borisy New Member

Hi All,

My girlfriend bought a galaxy mini 2 today. I noticed something strange with the view angle.
    When you look at the screen from the left, top or bottom, the screen looks pretty normal. The screen fades if you move farther toward a side (nothing unusual). When you look at the screen from the right though, the image almost immediately fades out completely. When you move farther towards the right the image gets better again and then fades out as usual.

When looking straight at the screen I also notice a difference between both eyes (the right is a little faded). This makes it hard to focus on the screen and it's uncomfortable to look at.

I found a YouTube video demonstrating the problem: youtube /watch?v=MLKgzOhCmo8&list=UU-meyNt6ZTAiGyWkuOKWi0A&index=1&feature=plcp
    (The forum won't let me post links)

I was wondering if this is 'normal' behaviour for this phone, or is it a malfunction in my girlfriend's smartphone. If you have a mini 2 and can answer this question it would be a great help.

Thanks in advance!

Advertisement
    :
  2. RoAlex

RoAlex New Member

Seems its normal, same thing happening to me. Can't say I am too bothered by it , though !