Advertisement
    haris163 likes this.
  2. haris163

haris163 Well-Known Member

3. deedoo

deedoo Member

4. 05GT

05GT Well-Known Member

Yes, the official Samsung Book Case looks like it's going to be a nice piece. I don't get why it isn't available with the release of the 10.1.
  5. bfournier

bfournier Member

I need a case!!! c'mon Samsung!!!
  6. Peaches037

Peaches037 Well-Known Member

Check Amazon. They have a few.
  7. bfournier

bfournier Member

The ones on Amazon although say they are for the Note appear to be for the Tab 2. They cover the speakers and buttons on the device.
  8. Peaches037

I just ordered my note.. I'm so excited.. I'm now looking for a case.. What is recommended?
  9. bfournier

bfournier Member

Good luck finding ONE...let alone multiple to chose from. I really dont understand why one hasnt been released. Walking around with a +$500 device without protection for it isnt the best option.
  10. Ezekiel666

Ezekiel666 Member

Best Buy seems to have two nice cases.I wish they had more options on cases for this device.I hate to buy a case now and a really nice one comes out in a few weeks or so.But like everyone else i dont want to go any longer without protection on a $500 device.blah!
  11. bfournier

bfournier Member

Just bought the tri-fold one from BB, will report bact later today on it.
  12. Peaches037

There is a selection on Amazon.. I'm getting a purple or blue one once I get my note.. I forgot the brand though..
  13. Peaches037

Even though it says it's for the note?
  14. androidtvfan

androidtvfan Well-Known Member

I have always bought the leather cases from Sena myself for my S2 etc
  15. RocketMan007

RocketMan007 Member

16. sarahgraham

sarahgraham Member

we got the AYL leather case on amazon for about $12 and it has been awesome! only thing, some of the siding covered up part of the speakers so we had to trim it down, but other than that it is functional and looks nice.
  17. Jenny2012

Jenny2012 New Member

18. fam

fam Well-Known Member

gotta say the brown rock will look classy with the white (my work just ordered me a note 10.1 today...yay perks of being in IT! ;-)
  19. MNDaveC

MNDaveC Active Member

20. latearrival

latearrival New Member

21. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

It would be nice if cases and the like were available at the time these new devices get released. I get so tired of checking sites like eBay and Amazon only to discover although it's labeled for my device, it's actually for a previous model. Then they wonder why there are so many returns.
  22. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I bought the original one as I had very positive experience with the same for Tab 10.1
  23. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I bought the same one on eBay. I was quite disappointed with the protection level of the Samsung one.