• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung galaxy note 2 battery problem

remonh

Lurker
Jan 25, 2013
Hello, i just own a galaxy note 2 for not even a week so a was on a school trip to a city was playing games and listening music in the bus etc. well yeah so when i was almost home the battery died... So yeah i put it in a charger and then instead of just booting up Or showing green battery filling up it shows a grey battery with loading 'circle' in it that doesnt even move, then about 5sec. later the screen turns off, and so does the phone. Also normally when my note charges the notification light at left top corner turns red, well now it doenst.
I really dont know what to do my pc also doesnt see the device, i thing i need a new battery but thats impossible i own it like 6days and im really carefull with it.

Does somebody know what i have to do? thanks. :)

i have a samsung galaxy note(n7000) about 8-10 months old.....i lost my charger which i got with it and now using another chager....the phone is not getting charger properly....it takes around 2 hrs to charge upto 20%...and i think the charging port has loosen up...m not sure if it is the charging port which is causing the problem or the charger...what if the battery is also weak..?? what could be the case plese reply fast....

Upvote 0
i have a samsung galaxy note(n7000) about 8-10 months old.....i lost my charger which i got with it and now using another chager....the phone is not getting charger properly....it takes around 2 hrs to charge upto 20%...and i think the charging port has loosen up...m not sure if it is the charging port which is causing the problem or the charger...what if the battery is also weak..?? what could be the case plese reply fast....

Old chargers are basically useless on this phone, including car chargers. It will hardly charge the phone at all. Those chargers aren't producing enough amps or whatever to do anything to the battery.

Upvote 0
Hello, i just own a galaxy note 2 for not even a week so a was on a school trip to a city was playing games and listening music in the bus etc. well yeah so when i was almost home the battery died... So yeah i put it in a charger and then instead of just booting up Or showing green battery filling up it shows a grey battery with loading 'circle' in it that doesnt even move, then about 5sec. later the screen turns off, and so does the phone. Also normally when my note charges the notification light at left top corner turns red, well now it doenst.
I really dont know what to do my pc also doesnt see the device, i thing i need a new battery but thats impossible i own it like 6days and im really carefull with it.

Does somebody know what i have to do? thanks. :)

I have this EXACT same problem. Mine refused to turn on at first, then got it going but was only on battery power. Power ran out, now phone dead . Used to do what OP's did. Now zero power no non-animated circle.

Funny thing is when I had battery power it would go into Download Mode and the computer could see it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones