• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 'Process.android.process.acore has stopped'

LHovig

Lurker
Apr 10, 2014
Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can please help me. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I received an message saying ''the Process.android.process.acore has stopped'. Can someone please help me and tell me what I need to do to fix this problem?

Thank you for your time.
Leah

Hi there,

I'm hoping someone can please help me. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I received an message saying ''the Process.android.process.acore has stopped'. Can someone please help me and tell me what I need to do to fix this problem?

Thank you for your time.
Leah

Hi Leah

I have had similar issues with all Android phones at some point. Normally i just do a factory reset to fix the issue.

Or

Try uninstalling Facebook if that is installed. If this does not fix your problem then try the following.

Try also turning contact Sync off too.

Hope this helps

Upvote 0
Again a bearer of the "Re-set" news.....
I found that I had a photo program that hides photos on the SD card that will not play well with the new Kit-Kat up-date.
This is an issue with the new security policies in KK, not the phone.
So, do a factory re-set and then make sure all your apps are up to date for Android 4.4.2+.
Sorry, but it can be fixed. :smokingsomb:

Lateck,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones