Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. HTC One Max (Size comparison)General

1. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. jim165

jim165 Member

If HTC decides to keep these specs for the US market, they might as well close shop...

Snapdragon 600
    1.7 GHz
    16GB Onboard storage
    2GM RAM
    3300 mAh Battery
    5MP Ultra Pixel
  3. Scootmien

Scootmien Well-Known Member Contributor

I have to say that whilst I love the size of my HTC One, I think the One Max is awful. I just don't think the design scales up that well. Those specs aren't really cutting edge either. It's a shame, as my HTC is a damn fine phone.
  4. redpill2016

redpill2016 Well-Known Member

Surprising they are using a Snapdragon 600, it's not like it's been a big mystery that Samsung was going to put the 800 in the Note 3.
  5. jim165

jim165 Member

Yeah, there are other rumors that those specs could be Chinese market only...but counter to that there are rumors of a shortage of the 800 chipsets (likely untrue). I suppose we won't know until it arrives, but if the specs are true, I'm wondering if this is the reason it was a no show at IFA 2013..
  6. zendroid

zendroid Guest

I do wish that Samsung had chosen a 6.0" display for the Note 3, yet I trust in their reliance on the market surveys they use. A very responsive and nimble manufacturer, Samsung has my trust. Are they perfect? No. Are they excellent, most certainly.