• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy Pop CDMA - upgrade enquiry

singla_616

Lurker
Aug 26, 2011
Dear All,

First of all thanks AndroidForums to accept me as a part of a large community dedicated to android. i am very happy to join u.:D

Secondly - I am from INDIA and recently bought Samsung Galaxy Pop CDMA model (SCH i559) with Froyo 2.2 and want to enquire (a) if i can upgrade my phone to gingerbread as it is done in samsung galaxy mini (both are same model but its a GSM version), also (b) if OS of a phone (android) has anything to do with phone technology (GSM/CDMA) and (c) whats are the benefit of upgrading OS in mobiles with low processors like galaxy mini,fit,pop in my case.

Note - I have already done rooting in my phone, it is working fine and i am very happy with it

I would really appreciate everyone if you could help me in my problem. thanks everyone for there like,comments,feedbacks.

Regards
Singla_616:cool:

Reactions: mobilelay

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones