1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Samsung Galaxy Precedent; black screen with green "downloading" message. HELPSupport

1. angiemc448

angiemc448 New Member

I have a galaxy precedent phone that has recently stopped working. The battery went dead and it wouldn't take a charge. So I purchased 2 new batteries with the charger. I made sure both batteries were fully charged. When I put the battery in the phone it will flash on with the Samsung logo then the screen goes black and a green message appears that says downloading. I left it on for 24 hrs to see if that would help and nothing happens. I have done everything from taking battery out by pressing and holding power button, to purchasing new batteries and chargers and nothing is working. If anyone has any suggestions please help! I can't afford a new phone right now with kids going back to school. Thanks in advance.
    Angie:(

Advertisement
  2. Prepaidguy9081

Prepaidguy9081 Well-Known Member

Head to androidarea51.com n find arearom 3.2, and follow the directions. That should fix ur problem. Also I have a post under the cyogen mod forum under roms precedent which is a detaild but long process to go from totaly stock to totaly custum cyogen mod which I woupd recomend for noobs.