• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S 9000 - pop email

Martell

Lurker
Sep 9, 2010
Hey everyone
I've just converted from iPhone so i'm very new to Android. After using the Galaxy S for a week, i must say I've found my new "religion". I've just got ONE major problem and that is the original mail app. Its syncs from my mail provider's servers, but soon as i download todays mails on my laptop (usually a couple of times each day in the afternoon), my phone deletes all mails. On the iPhone, it kept every mail i had synced during the day and never removed them soon as my main computer downloaded them from the server. This also happens to me if i use the K9 mail app.

This doesn't happen in the gmail app, only the original mail app with pop mail. Maybe there is a quick fix to this, under settings? So far i haven't been lucky enough to find it. Help, anyone?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones