Samsung Galaxy S III Leaked SpecsGeneral

Last Updated: 2012-04-26 04:43:16
  1. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

Advertisement
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  2. Ryanscool

Ryanscool Well-Known Member

Holy moly if this is what specs are going to be next year, I am soooo waiting and skipping the prime, but dual core does not sound correct, because there making quads in a couple months so that does not make sense.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  3. Shocky

Shocky On Probation

Yep, I'm of the opinion these are fake, it would make more sense for it to include a Quad Core, but who knows, maybe they don't think it will be ready in time.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  4. Gearu

Gearu Well-Known Member

Vodafone who stole the rights to me from Three are nagging me to upgrade, lol, if only they knew which phone that I will end up taking from them, seriously, the longer I wait to resign the cheaper the phone should become, I've been out of contract for a year, that deserves at least 50% off of an S3, they told me I'm a priority/special customer!
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  5. Peninsula

Peninsula Member

IMO this slide is a fake. It appeared on CNET, who published it as real, while Engadget said it was fake! It looks totally photoshopped so I know who I agree with.
  6. kopkiwi

kopkiwi Well-Known Member

What's the point of Quad core when they aren't even taking full advantage of DUAL core yet?

Seems pointless and a waste of money. Be like releasing Ultra HD TVs despite there be nothing to watch on them
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  7. Sixel

Sixel Well-Known Member

That is fake. "Samsung Mobile Solution"? LOL
  8. El dude

El dude Well-Known Member

Awesome spec. Can't wait to have to charge my battery every 2hrs.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  9. ChicagoSammo

ChicagoSammo Member

"Copiying" ! ! ! I'm pretty sure Samsung would have spell checked their promotional slides and had them proof read if this was real.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  10. Kelka

Kelka Member

Design doesn't look good. Specs nice. They should try carbon fiber casing. But metal looks nice too.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  11. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

That picture looks like the Galaxy Nexus lol. Anyway,all of you over seas are so lucky to get the Galaxy S series first. The U.S. is always late to the party. I really hope that the Galaxy S III comes here earlier this time around.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  12. pixaro

pixaro Well-Known Member

I hope Galaxy S3 will come with Android 4.0 Ice cream sandwich. It is written 3GB RAM. even my laptop has only 2GB.
  13. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I do believe it will be ICS out the box. This will be the flagship phone of 2012.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  14. JohnnyBravo1000

JohnnyBravo1000 Well-Known Member

I'm due my upgrade but I'm tempted to hang on for this.....
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  15. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

GalaxyNexus likes this.
  16. timon321

timon321 New Member

Are the rumors true? Read a post on thinkgsm.com, does S3 really support a 12 MP camera? Is it worth waiting for or Galaxy Nexus is the way to go..??
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  17. Baldilocks

Baldilocks Well-Known Member

I hope it will still have a physical home button.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  18. mikepic

mikepic Well-Known Member

I'd really love the see US Samsung phones start taking a page from the EU Samsung phones and go with a home button. Even if the other buttons are built into the UI (ICS) I'd be happy with a physical home button for turning the phone on. That damn power button on the side of the phone is a pain b/c I'm always accidentally hitting the volume buttons when I try to use it.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  19. Baldilocks

Yeah, the power button really should be at the top.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  20. supermichael1

supermichael1 Well-Known Member

Around what time will Samsung announce official information about the Samsung Galaxy S3? When will release date information be announce? Around what price will Samsung Galaxy S3 will cost?
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  21. Baldilocks

I am sure, as of right now, only Samsung knows the answers to those questions.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  22. Orion

Orion Well-Known Member

I think they'll announce the phone at World Mobile Congress in Feb 2012.
    GalaxyNexus likes this.
  23. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member

I'm still gonna be under contract for a little while so, the Galaxy Nexus isn't looking like much of a distraction. By the time the GSIII is out though, I'll be first in line!
    GalaxyNexus likes this.