1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

Samsung Galaxy S Lightray

1. dose17

dose17 Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

3. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

good find!!! i hope u dont mind i shared this on the howard forums and gave u credit!!
  4. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

Yeah it does look like it huh. I wish I knew the specs but Google hasn't given me any. :confused:
  5. Martin714

Martin714 Well-Known Member

i believe thts metros s3 if im not mistaken
  6. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

nah specs are not near the s3 and s3 dont have actual buttons on the bottom
  7. dose17

dose17 Active Member

no problem..
  8. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

very good phone on some of the specs
  9. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

beacause this phone wasnt suppose to be shown or known by the public just yet lol seems a lucky dealer released the pics.
  10. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Exactly this phone is nice me likes
  11. Martin714

Martin714 Well-Known Member

i may be wrong but the only dyle tv phone
  12. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

ETA til its rooted?

whenever someone has it in hand :p
  13. jtw1216

jtw1216 Well-Known Member

me wants
  14. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

15. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

lol do u think since this comes with mobile hot spot that it uses a special app from metro to allow it to tether without any browser agent code black list? if so could be modified to run other phones :D
  16. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Me wait too lol nice phone but not a big upgrade from the esteem
  17. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

was on samsung's site there are two phones there for metro that dont have pics,specs or any type of specs on it im speculating they are phones that are going to be released on metro soon. and this one is possibly the SCH-R940 which was dicussed before to be the sch-920 attain which it isnt.
  18. mike28

mike28 Well-Known Member

Yeah true but damn there are 5 months left on the year that is like one new phone per month
  19. jtw1216

jtw1216 Well-Known Member

very true, very true. this phone would have to really kick ass for me to leave my esteem
  20. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

if it would to be confirmed its dual core then we can put these pros to consider ,dual core, 8 mp camera, dyle tv tuner,hdmi output , ram? unknown, and oh super amoled thats really a great plus there if ya really want a brighter clearer display that dosnt use much battery consumption. even with all that i wouldnt be in a hurry to upgrade something tells me the best is yet to come so ill wait for whats behind door number 3 or 4 before i consider moving on.

found the fcc report about the phone has alot of test results and what not but the fcc id for this phone is FCC ID A3LSCHR940

https://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/oetcf/eas...me=N&application_id=964460&fcc_id='A3LSCHR940
  21. super squirrel

super squirrel Well-Known Member

I've got four questions: What's the resolution of the display, does it come with Android 4.0, when is it going to be released, and what is the price for it?
  22. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

Looks like a good phone. I'm waiting to see what the gs3 turns out to be.
  23. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

^^i dont think so