Samsung Galaxy S or SE Xperia X10 ??

Last Updated:

1. PhoenixFx

PhoenixFx Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I know this is a very common question, but I like to know few things I couldn't exactly find elsewhere, so here we go.

Right now both phones are available on the same contract, and I'm having a hard time deciding (I

Advertisement
  2. thaden0

thaden0 Active Member

I was trying to decide the same thing... except I also had the desire on my list, which I ultimatly picked. However, of the 2 I figure the Galaxy S is the better. The OS it out dated on the xperia and the custom interface is more customed then the Galaxy, which means more time waiting for updates.

I may be remembering wrong but also isnt the Galaxy "Super AMOLED" aswell? That screen is second to none.

3. ari-free

ari-free Well-Known Member

xperia probably doesn't have the hardware support for multitouch. Droid and N1/desire has some but very limited. It is much more advanced in the newer devices, including SGS.
    I get the feeling that Samsung is holding back and can do so much more. I'm sure they can do 8 MP camera with xenon flash and hdmi and all those other things with the captivate casing. Maybe their plan is to have a super phone for the holiday season.

4. PhoenixFx

Thanks for ur input.
    BTW I also have the option of Nexus One, but it has nothing more to offer over Galaxy (has a slightly smaller screen and syling is not a vast improvement over Galaxy either),
    Yes it does. whereas X10 has a regular TFT, which is one of the biggest reasons for leaning towards Galaxy.

5. PhoenixFx

Yep, that is what I heard too, but there are few rumors floating around the net suggesting otherwise.

Yeah, Samsung is teasing ppl with Galaxy S :mad:. I can hold off for couple of months more, but I dont really think anything significant will happen during that time.