samsung galaxy s possessed phone - problemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. raduculus

raduculus New Member This Topic's Starter

samsung galaxy s possessed phone

Hi guys,
    The phone started to behave strangely. Notice the right side of the screen is behaving like it's being touched, making the phone to access everything on that side. I didn't solve the problem no matter what I did - uninstalling applications, reset to factory default, etc... nothing. Observe in the video at the minute 1:25 I opened Paint application and observed how the screen started to click on the right side... I will send the phone in service and wait for their response. If you've experienced same problems with your galaxy S ... and you managed to solve them, please let me know.

Advertisement
  2. oz925

oz925 New Member

I have a similar problem with a Nook Color. I tried everything restoring it to stock, tried some antivirus software, even returned it and got a new one. Eventually the problem came back.

In Android there is a testing program called Monkey that is used in development to stress test application by firing random touch events. However there is no reason why the program would be running randomly.

I am completely perplexed on why or how this is happening. Things I noticed that might possibly point to something malicious. It appears to not happen until I open a wifi connection. The strange thing is that even after I close the wifi connection it will still continue. It appears once I reboot to a closed wifi connection the problem does not happen until I open a wifi connection again.

If you send it back make sure they test it while connected to the internet.

allambition likes this.
  3. allambition

allambition Well-Known Member

I thought the random shutdown thing was weird (until I learned it was common) but you do have ghosts in the machine there. When I'm using Skype if I touch the top of the phone at all, even just the headphone slot or USB Skype flickers and looks like something crazy is going on, doesn't happen in any other apps.

4. pietjuhhh1990

pietjuhhh1990 Well-Known Member

Update/flash the phone so evrything is gone that should get rid of the problem