Samsung Galaxy S Pro Europe/UK?

Last Updated:

1. eddiewawa

eddiewawa Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys/gals, does any one know if the Samsung Galaxy S Pro (Epic 4G in the US) is going to be released in Europe (in particular the UK)? I don't really care for the 4G ability for now, but after I've seen what HTC has to offer with the HTC vision/G2, im totally for the S pro :)

Also, will there be a version of the standard galaxy S with an LED flash released?

Thanks in advance all!
    Eddie

Advertisement
  2. zopper

zopper Well-Known Member

I'd like to know the difference between the Gal S Pro and non-Pro. Does anyone know?

3. eddiewawa

@ zopper - galaxy s pro is with a physical keyboard (like the epic 4g in the US)

anyways, there really isnt any news on any variants on the galaxy s? after the htc desire hd and Z...oooo i'd prob get them instead lol

4. big_mike

big_mike Well-Known Member

as for the SGS with a flash i doubt it unless they do a new updated version an sgs 2 for example and update and change a little maybe in a year or so?

i doubt they would release the sgs pro seen as we have no 4g... seems pointless (well it would seem that way to them anyhow)

5. eddiewawa

Hi Big_Mike,

Cheers for the info, of course the internal may vary considering there's no 4g in the UK yet but still surprised they didnt release an international version of it. QWERTY's are still in demand I imagine lol

anyways, looks like they're focused on the nexus 2 and Galaxy S2 now

Eddie