samsung galaxy s stopped working suddently and does not turn on..it's totally dead..Support

1. bharathraju

bharathraju New Member

Hi,
    I have been using samsung galaxy s mobile for around 2 years.Occasionally the mobile used to get hanged and when i press the power button for 10 seconds it will turn on.But Today I received a message from my friend.just read lines of message in top notification.and I kept my phone in vibration mode and locked it.After some time when i pressed the home button to unlock. no display came.I even pressed the power button for more than 10 seconds but nothing happened. All I Remember at that time is that my android default music player was in pause mode and phone memory was almost full. Just around 50 to 100 Mb free space was there in internal memory(16Gb). what could have happened..it was working fine whole day and suddently my phone is dead.. Please Help.. How can i get the display or turn on the phone.. i even tried charging and no charging sound and no charging display..it's totally dead all of a sudden...please help..

Regards,
    Bharath

Advertisement
    :
  2. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

Hi bharathraju!

Welcome to Android Forums!

I've moved your thread over to the Samsung Galaxy S forums where others who are using the same phone can offer you some assistance. I've also sent you a PM, so please let me know if you have any trouble with this move.

Someone should be able to help you soon, so please check back often. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! ;)
  3. rylynn13

rylynn13 New Member

hello..
    im experiencing the same problem now. please help me out..
  4. saba20

saba20 New Member

^^

i have the same problem , so plz help me .....
  5. 2008128pv

2008128pv New Member

samsung galaxy .com. working unexpected
  6. 2008128pv

2008128pv New Member

the process com.android.phones has stopped unexpectedly please try again... force close

PLEASE HELP WITH THIS ERROR MESSAGE SAMSUNG GALAXY 2.