Samsung Galaxy S Touch SensitivitySupport

Last Updated:

1. Enthrall

Enthrall Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hello!

I made a similar post in the HTC Desire forum about the phone, but since the shops here won't be receiving stocks for quite a while, I've been forced to look for other options. Topping my list now is the Galaxy S.

The best touchscreen phone that I've used so far is the iPhone 3G. If anyone's used/compared the iPhone and Galaxy S with a hands-on experience, could you please let me know how well the touch sensitivity/responsiveness of the Galaxy S compares with the iPhones? i.e. does it respond as well to soft/light touches as the iPhone does?

How about after placing a screenguard/scratchguard?

Also, how well would you place the touch sensitivity (good, better, best, equal) for - Apple iPhone, HTC Desire, Samsung Galaxy i9000, if you've personally experienced all 3, or any 2 of them :)

I haven't been able to get my hands on one unfortunately. This seemed to be the only way left to find out.

Thanks for your responses! :)

Advertisement
  2. kryzzay83

kryzzay83 Well-Known Member

I went from a iCrap 3g to Galaxy S. To be honest I can't tell the difference between the 2. They both are very sensitive and respond to every single touch. I've used both matt and glossy screen protectors and there's no difference. Still works perfect. My friend has the Desire, It works equally as good.

Enthrall likes this.
  3. Enthrall

Thanks for the response Kryzzay!

4. goyal.sanchit

goyal.sanchit Well-Known Member

I havent tried the Iphone or the Desire but I can assure you that touch sensitivity of Galaxy S is great. I have used the matte screen protector which is quite thick and also the Privacy screen protector which is EVEN THICKER than the matte one still no issues with the screen!

Enthrall likes this.
  5. Enthrall

Thanks Sanchit!

I've finally bought my Galaxy S. To add to this comparison I would say that the iPhone 3G's and Samsung i9000's touch sensitivity seem to be the same. It's amazing :)

The screenguard doesn't reduce the sensitivity (at least to the extent that's noticeable :p).