Samsung galaxy s vibrant extended life battery? is their one?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. ALLthawayL1VE

ALLthawayL1VE Member This Topic's Starter

If anyone knows where I can get the extended life battery for the vibrant it would be much appreciated

Advertisement
  2. jmj45

jmj45 Member

You could try getting the two batteries and charger for ten dollars, I have heard that they last longer. Or you could try Juice Defender. It is supposed to work very well.

3. howetechnical

howetechnical Well-Known Member

The only extended battery you will ever see for this device that does not increase the thickness would be 1750mAh, which would give you roughly 10%-15% more life. Anything more than that and you'd be looking at a custom rear cover that will increase thickness by about .5 inches. I'd recommend you get a genuine Samsung spare battery. It's not worth risking damage by saving $20 and going for the cheap knockoffs. If they're only being used for a couple hours at a time, then OK. More than that, and you'd better read the other articles discussing them on these forums.

4. ALLthawayL1VE

ALLthawayL1VE Member This Topic's Starter

Would this be the right one? Which one do you use? And do you recommend I buy this one?

Seidio Innocell 1750mAh Extended Battery for Motorola Droid X - Android Batteries - Android Central Store

5. howetechnical

howetechnical Well-Known Member

MrsSmartyPants likes this.